Work Location: 713 W Columbian Blvd South, Litchfield, IL 62056
Job Description: Production Worker-Assembler
Position Type: Hourly, FT/PT
Full-time and part-time candidates who are looking to join a great team and company, believe in hard work, and delivering great products. If this fits you, we would love to learn more about you as a candidate to work in our Litchfield, Illinois facility. Safety, quality, and on-time delivery are our main goals, but safety always comes first. Our regular full-time work hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday, and part-time hours are 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM on assigned work days.
- Feed raw materials into designated cutting, pleating, rolling, welding, sealing machinery.
- Assemble goods on production lines.
- Monitor the production process assigned to your designated workstation.
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks in your designated workstation.
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse.
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders.
- Pack goods for shipping.
- Maintain equipment and work areas.
Minimum Qualifications and Core Skills:
- Previous experience in a production role is highly desired, but not required.
- Willingness and ability to learn a variety of production tasks.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks with accuracy.
- Protective equipment will be provided as needed for job function.
- Willingness and ability to learn general computer skills.
- Must be punctual.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate respect for self and others.
- Must demonstrate cleanliness.
- Must be flexible.
- Must practice safety.
- Attention to detail.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Work is performed predominantly in factory/warehouse environment.
- Standing for extended periods is common.
- Must be able to work in extreme fluctuating temperatures (hot/cold).
- Ability to communicate orally with employees, management, and delivery personnel.
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- Heavy lifting is expected with and without the use of equipment.
- Manual exertion of 35 to 50 lbs. of force may be required.
- Good manual dexterity is required for the use of equipment.
- Must be able to work periodic shift work, including overtime and weekends if required.
Company Benefits (Subject to Company Policy and Plan Administration):
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision options. Company provided match.
- 401K Program, no current Company match
- Term Life Insurance Policy, Company funded
- Paid Time Off